Figtree RSL Bowling Club Ltd trading as Figtree Sports.
POSITION DESCRIPTION – Bowls Coordinator
Figtree Sports is a strong community based Club located 5km south west of the Wollongong CBD. The recently refurbished Clubhouse offers its 3000 members 3 ½ high quality bowling greens, restaurant, two bars, function rooms and an amazing new terrace overlooking the greens.
The Club is looking to employee a fulltime Bowls Coordinator that will be responsible for the management and development of the sport of lawn bowls. This will include coordinating and promoting all Championships, Tournaments, Social and Barefoot Bowls on behalf of the Club.
The successful applicant will need the following knowledge and skill set.
- Well-developed written and verbal communications skills
- Good computer literacy skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalents)
- The ability to actively participate as a member of a team to ensure goals are achieved
- A strong interest in the delivery of high levels of customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in Bowls Management (mandatory)
Interested applicants will need to contact: Paul Mack, General Manager: [email protected]