CLUB MERRYLANDS BOWLING is seeking Expressions of Interest from persons considering a part-time role related to the promotion of the bowls activities of the Club and its objective of increasing participation and membership.
Must have previous bowls and promotional experience as well as a Working with Children Clearance would be required.
Working directly with the Bowls Co-ordinator, the successful applicant would be required to:
- Advertise and promote playing opportunities both within the Club and in the wider community,
- Target new participants through various Schools programs,
- Form bowls-related relationships with local junior and senior sporting clubs and other community groups,
- Be the primary contact point for Schools, parents of interested children, or other potential recruits,
- Ensure that the Club website reflects the latest recruitment information, and,
- Co-ordinate hands-on bowling opportunities such as “come and try Bowls “days, or Council sponsored initiatives such as school holiday bowls days.
Essential skills include an ability to work independently with minimal supervision, a high-level of communication skills, and an ability to form effective working relationships with a range of groups and people.
Remuneration is negotiable, and flexibility of working hours may be required.
Applications to [email protected]