Grandviews Bowling Club, situated in Peakhurst within Zone 13 is a progressive club with 200 bowling members and a social membership of 3,400.
It has a proud history of success and has widely regarded some of the best greens in NSW.
The club wishes to employ a Part Time Development Manager to help steer its future on and off green success.
The successful candidate will be engaged to do the following tasks;
- Recruit players to the Club
- Liaise with Bowling Club Committee to produce a club season playing calendar
- Chair the Men’s Bowling Club Selection Committee
- All administrative tasks involved with organising Pennant sides and matches
- All administrative tasks involved with organising Men’s Club Championships / Mixed Club Championships
- Organise and run Club Tournaments with Bowling Club Committee
- Set up regular coaching sessions prior and during Men’s and Ladies Pennant Season
- Secure new sponsors and engage existing sponsors assisted by Club Sponsorship Committee
Preference of successful candidate to have a current valid Club Coach (minimum) accreditation (or willing to obtain such accreditation) and with high standard (pennant grade) experience.
An attractive salary and recruitment package will be offered to the successful candidate and hours will be very flexible.
Please forward applications together with experience to Alex Fotheringham, Chairman via email [email protected] by Friday 16th October 2020.