The $4.6 million Local Sport Grant Program aims to increase regular and ongoing participation opportunities in sport and active recreation in NSW.
The Program will help support projects that:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport
- Increase participation and access for women, girls & population groups with low participation rates
- Assist sporting clubs in providing quality service to their members and the local community
The project will deliver on one or more of the program’s objective and demonstrates alignment to the Office of Sport Strategic Plan Each application will be assessed on 4 criteria:
- The project meets an identified need
- Demonstrates the capacity & experience to deliver the project
- The budget is reasonable and cost-effective
For more information on eligibility and to apply, visit the Office of Sport website now and, if eligible, submit an application by 5pm 7 October 2020.