New Preliminary Notice
Official notice of meeting shall be given to those Entitled to receive notice no later than Thursday 24 September 2020.
Note the intended date of the Annual General Meeting has been delayed. As such:
- In accordance with Clause 18 of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, a further Preliminary Notice is hereby given that the 140th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Royal NSW Bowling Association Ltd will now be held Thursday 19 November 2020 commencing 1.00pm. Venue to be advised.
- In accordance with Clause 11.10 of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, nominations for the Board of Directors have been lodged with the Chief Executive Officer and are now closed.
- In accordance with Clause 20.1 of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, all items of business and notices of motion must be in writing and received by the CEO before 1.00pm on Thursday 8 October 2020 being 42 days prior to date of the AGM.
- In accordance with Clause 24.1(c) of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, each Zone Association shall advise the CEO of its State Councillor before 1.00pm on Thursday 22 October 2020 being 28 days prior to the date of the AGM.
Please click here for the preliminary notice PDF
That the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held Thursday 19 September 2019 signed by the Chairman of that meeting be confirmed.
- financial statements
That the financial statements of the Royal NSW Bowling Association Ltd for the year ended 30 June 2020, together with the Directors’ Report and the Auditors’ Report, be received.
- election of officers of the association and members of committees
That the results of any election for Directors be announced and the two Directors be announced separately elected by resolution, for a period of three years.
- That the State Councillors elected by the 16 Zones be announced.
- That the results of the election of the various Operational Committees be announced.
- ANY SPECIAL BUSINESS OF WHICH NOTICE HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THE NOTICE OF MEETING
That the Board of the Royal NSW Bowling Association Limited (the Association) recommends the re-appointment of the Governor of NSW, Her Excellency Margaret Beazley AO QC, as chief patron of the Association.
- Date of next annual general meeting – THURSDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2021
Chief Executive Officer