OFFICIAL NOTICE OF MEETING SHALL BE GIVEN TO THOSE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE NOTICE NO LATER THAN THURSDAY 20 AUGUST 2020.
- In accordance with Clause 18 of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, Preliminary Notice is hereby given that the 140th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Royal NSW Bowling Association Ltd will be held Thursday 17 September 2020 commencing 1.00pm at Bass Suite, Level 2, 97-99 York Street, Sydney.
- In accordance with Clause 11.10 of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, nominations for the Board of Directors must be lodged with the Chief Executive Officer before 1.00pm Monday 3 August 2020 being 45 days prior to the date of the AGM.
- Nomination forms are available online via our website www.rnswba.org.au, through your club’s BowlsBox or from the offices of the RNSWBA Ltd on request. Any queries regarding the AGM should be directed to the Executive Secretary.
— For Director nomination form please click here
— For Committee nomination form please click here
- In accordance with Clause 20.1 of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, all items of business and notices of motion must be in writing and received by the CEO before 1.00pm on Thursday 6 August 2020 being 42 days prior to date of the AGM.
- In accordance with Clause 24.1(c) of the RNSWBA Ltd Constitution, each Zone Association shall advise the CEO of its State Councillor before 1.00pm on Thursday 20 August 2020 being 28 days prior to the date of the AGM.
That the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held Thursday 19 September 2019 signed by the Chairman of that meeting be confirmed.
3 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
That the financial statements of the Royal NSW Bowling Association Ltd for the year ended 30 June 2020, together with the Directors’ Report and the Auditors’ Report be received.
4 ELECTION OF OFFICERS OF THE ASSOCIATION AND MEMBERS OF COMMITTEES
4.1 That the results of any election for Directors be announced and the two Directors be announced separately elected by resolution, for a period of three years.
4.2 That the State Councillors elected by the 16 Zones be announced.
4.3 That the results of the election of the various Operational Committees be announced.
5 PRESENTATION OF BADGES OF OFFICE
6 ANY SPECIAL BUSINESS OF WHICH NOTICE HAS BEEN INCLUDED IN THE NOTICE OF MEETING
6.1 That the Board of the Royal NSW Bowling Association Limited (the Association) recommends the re-appointment of the Governor of NSW, Her Excellency Margaret Beazley AO QC, as chief patron of the Association.
7 DATE OF NEXT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – THURSDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2021
Chief Executive Officer 16 July 2020