Bourke Bowling Club is a small community Club situated in north-west NSW. It has two bowling greens, gaming facilities and an on-site independently operated restaurant.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out maintenance of the Club’s 2 bowling greens as well as the surrounds.
The successful candidate will be required to –
• Contribute to a work environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
• Ensure a safe working environment and follow all Work, Health & Safety (WHS) regulations in relation to this role.
• Repair and maintain the bowling greens and surrounds to a high standard.
• Be flexible in work hours and days.
• Maintain an inventory of materials and supplies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience –
• Certificate III in Sports Turf Management or equivalent
• Previous greenkeeping experience
• High level communication skills
• Experience in required machinery use and maintenance
• Experience in irrigation systems and repairs
The successful candidate will be employed under the Registered and Licenced Clubs Award 2010. This is a full-time position of 38 hours per week. Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience. Subsidised housing may be offered.
Enquiries should be made to Lacey Orcher, Secretary Manager, Bourke Bowling Club 02 6872 2190
All applications should be emailed to [email protected] and include a resume and two current referees.
CLOSING DATE 30 JUNE 2019