BELMONT GOLF CLUB
Belmont Golf Club is calling for expressions of interest for a suitably qualified Bowls Co-ordinator.
Belmont Golf Club amalgamated with Belmont Bowling Club in April of this year. Construction of two covered carpet bowling greens is due to commence at Belmont Golf Club in November with completion due in March/April 2019. At that time Belmont Bowling Club will close and the members will re-locate to Belmont Golf Club.
This is an amazing opportunity for a self-motivated bowls co-ordinator to work at what will be a world class bowls facility and to make their mark in this challenging industry.
Primarily the successful applicant will be responsible for:-
- Co-ordination of all bowling events including social, galas and pennants
- Promote both competition and social bowls in the community
- Growing the membership base
- Provide coaching to all levels of bowlers including juniors
- Securing sponsorship for the growth of lawn bowls
In addition to the above there will be administrative tasks commensurate with the position.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate and outline their vision for what our bowling club should aspire to be.
Applications and resumes are to be emailed to:-
Belmont Golf Club
Lawn Bowls Co-Ordinator
Austral Bowling Club
We are seeking suitable applicants to fulfill the role of Bowls Coordinator at Austral Bowling Club.
With over 150 registered bowlers, two bowling greens and a rapidly growing population our Club seeks a passionate, hands-on professional to oversee the administration, development and growth of Bowls within our Club.
The ideal candidate as part of the role will:
1. Administer and co-ordinate Lawn Bowls activities within our Club for Men and Women
2. Effectively communicate with internal and external governing bodies
3. Work with the greenkeeping team to ensure available green space for organised games/events
4. Create and keep updated a calendar of bowls events for each year
5. Promote and increase Membership of the Club, being social and bowls membership
6. Facilitate and promote Barefoot Bowls within the community
7. Develop a coaching and mentoring program for new and existing bowlers as well as junior members
8. Work within a Bowls Budget as set down by the Board
9. Promote sponsorship opportunities for tournaments and the Men’s & Women’s Clubs
To be considered for the position, our ideal candidate would have:
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with a wide variation of Member Enquiries
• Experience in bowls administration and the promotion of the game
• Working knowledge of computer programs to help with the administration aspect of the position
• Experience with social media postings using Facebook and Instagram as well as the willingness to learn and maintain the Club website (for bowls only)
• The skills to work as a team to achieve great results for our Bowls Club
The Club is willing to look at the role being full time or part time and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate!
Applications close 30th November 2018
If you believe you have the necessary skills, enthusiasm and passion for this role please forward a resume with covering letter to:
Ms Karen Butler
PO Box 64
AUSTRAL NSW 2179
(02) 9606 0412