The Acres Club at Greenacre is one of the newest additions to the Bankstown Sports Club family. With modern décor, a revamped bar and revitalised bistro, it has something for the whole family to enjoy. They have recently renovated the outdoor space to include a huge cinema-style screen to showcase movies and sporting events, a picnic area with bean bags and fire pits, a new function space and a children’s play area. It’s all part of our plan to create a unique family-friendly dining and entertainment destination in Sydney’s southwest.
Greenacre are currently seeking a dedicated Bowls Coordinator to join the venue on a part-time basis. The primary duty is to ensure the smooth running of bowls activities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in organising tournament and social bowls within registered clubs.
- Demonstrating commitment to our Four Core Values: Exceptional Customer Service, Teamwork, Community Focus and Continuous Improvement
- Organise bowls tournaments
- Establish and manage the operations of the bowls office
- Promote bowls activities with the support of the Sport and Community and Marketing Departments
- Ensure the smooth running of bowls events and functions; provide accurate preparation and delivery of entry sheets, draws and results
- Consult with the Venue Manager and Bowls Committee in delivering bowls activities and events
- Assist with general housekeeping duties within the club
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Sound administration skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email
- A dependable and enthusiastic attitude
- Immaculate personal presentation
- First Aid Certificate
- RSA & RCG competency cards (essential)
- Rights to work in Australia
- Working with Children Check
- Free secure staff parking
- Flexible working hours
- Access to generous rewards and recognition program
- Employment Type: Part-time Permanent
If you feel you are ready to take on a new challenge and you meet the above requirements, please click here to apply now!
Please attach a cover letter and resume to your application.
Bankstown Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer